Let’s face it, most people see accounts as a necessary evil and they play little part in helping business owners make better decisions. However they are a necessity in order to comply with the law and tax authorities, so if we have to do them we may as well do them properly and in a way that adds benefit to the business.
We can make accounts a very important management tool that reports in real time the financial performance of your business. We do this via our cloud accounting solution where you can choose from a number of software solutions and support packages that best suit your business.
You can be in complete control of your numbers and your business finances as cloud accounting solutions bring the following benefits:-
- You have 24/7 access to your finances wherever you are in the world provided you have an internet connection.
- Real time accounting means that your financial information is up to date.
- As accountants we can support your business better as we have access to your latest financial information.
- Invoicing is easy as cloud accounting comes with an emailing option which allows you to attach statements at the same time.
- You can chase debtors while you are on the go and this will improve your cash collection.
- Systems such as QuickBooks and Xero offer bank statement feeds which ensures that your bank is always fully reconciled.
- By adding Crunchboards to your cloud accounting we can develop a bespoke financial dashboard for your business.
- Your financial data is backed up automatically on a daily basis so that you do not need to live in fear of losing any accounting information.
- All upgrades are automatically installed so you do not need to worry about loading new software onto your system.
In my next article I will explain how we can make cloud accounting specifically work for your business.