Frequently Asked Questions

Please read our FAQ

What is difference between “Trading” and “Company” per the Services page?

“Trading” is referring to sole traders and partnerships. “Company” is referring to entities registered at Companies House with “Limited” at the end of the business name.
If you are a company you will be unable to purchase the “Trading” service levels.

How do you take payment?

The Catering Accounting Company take payment via Direct Debit. Payment is taken on the 5th of every month.

How long is the contract with TCAC?

All fees are fixed for 12 months, however there is no minimum term. You are free to cancel your Direct Debit at any time by giving 10 days notice. All payments are non-refundable. At the point you cancel your Direct Debit, our services will be suspended. Within 30 days you will receive a Disengagement letter from TCAC formally notifying you of the termination of engagement.

What happens if I have insufficient funds to make the payment?

If a Direct Debit payment is returned and not paid within 14 days of the due date, we will suspend your services until your account is settled.

Can I purchase additional services in the future?

Yes. Just contact us via email or telephone with regards to the additional services you wish to purchase.

Send us an email

Reach us at

We aim to respond back to emails within 48 hours